IIMA Research Workshop Series
December 8 - December 9
IIM Ahmedabad’s Research Workshop Series
IIM Ahmedabad launches Research Workshop Series across India. The workshops will provide an opportunity for researchers (faculty, PhD students) across India to meet, interact and learn basics of conducting high-quality research from experts.
The Vision and Mission of the workshops are:
To develop research capability among faculty for Management education in India
- To provide education on research methods and data analysis for doctoral students, professionals and faculty at various stages of their careers;
- To train doctoral students and faculty to conduct better management research; and
- To create a consciousness of quality and rigor in management research happening in India.
Mode of Operation:
- IIM Ahmedabad will partner with institutes across India to conduct ‘Research-focused’ workshops on an ongoing basis.
- The workshops will happen three times a year at each city.
- The workshops will be of 2-3 days duration and will be held over the weekend.
- West: Mumbai
- South: Tumkur
- North: Dehradun