Please note that no Refunds or Replacements will be possible post the purchase of workshops.
1. Will we get a certificate for the Workshop? If yes, who will be issuing them?
Yes, a certificate will be awarded to all Workshop participants. It will be issued by the institute and contain the name of the organisation conducting the Workshop. Participants registering for Workshop Packs will get a separate certificate indicating their participation in the Workshop Packs.
2. Will the Workshop timings overlap with each other?
No, the Workshop timings will not overlap with one another.
3. What is the duration of the Workshop?
The Workshop will be for two hours.
4. Who are the speakers for the session? Is Krishi Manthan going to mention it on the site?
The name of the speakers will be announced on the website at https://web.iima.ac.in/krishi-manthan/workshops.php
5. Is the Workshop only for college students?
No, the Workshop is open to everyone. Working professionals can also attend the workshop.
6. Can the Workshop participants attend other activities conducted during Krishi Manthan?
The Workshop participants can attend other activities conducted during Krishi Manthan provided that they do not clash with your Workshop timings.
In case of any queries, please drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anu Thahaniya – email@example.com, +91 7907229749 (for queries related to workshops)