Criterion for Evaluation by the Reviewers
- Relevance: Does the subject of the paper appeal to the interests of the conference attendees?
- Methodology: Does the paper use sound and appropriate method(s)?
- Originality: Does the paper add new findings, insights, or knowledge to the body of literature?
- Research: Does the paper compare and weigh the material against the work of others?
- Conclusions: Are the conclusions sound and justified?
- Managerial Implications: Is the managerial relevance and implications of the decision problem demonstrated?
- References: Are the references adequate?