Papers in journals:
1. Hanumappa, Anilkumar, Desai, Asha and Dora, Mallikarjun (2015): A Bibliometrics Profile of Gujarat University, Ahmedabad during 2004-2013. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 35 (1).
2. Hanumappa, Anilkumar, Dora, M and Navik, Viral (2014): Open source solutions in Indian libraries. Library Hi Tech, 32(3).
3. Hanumappa, Anilkumar and Dora, M (2013). Evaluating E-resource Collections in a Business School Library: A Comparative Study of Aggregator Packages at Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad Library, Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship, 18(2), 100-118.
4. Hanumappa, Anilkumar and Dora, M. (2012). Research productivity in a management institute: an analysis of research performance of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad during 1999 to 2010. DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology, Vol 32 (4), 365-372.
5. Hanumappa, Anil Kumar and Dora, M (2011). Citation analysis of doctoral dissertations at IIMA: A review of the local use of journals. Library Collections, Acquisitions and Technical Services, 35 (1), 32-39.
1. Hanumappa, Anilkumar and Kumbar, T.S. (Ed.) (2012). Strategies for Managing Libraries in the Future. Ahmedabad: Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.
2. Hanumappa, AnilKumar (2010). Business Information Needs of the Indian Corporate Sector. New Delhi: Allied Publishers, 2010.
3. Hanumappa, AnilKumar, Ed. (2010). Preparing New Generation Librarians for Meeting Future Challenges. Ahmedabad, ADINET.
4. Hanumappa, AnilKumar, Ed. (2006). Technology and Management Trends: Perspectives and opportunities for library professionals, proceedings of the VIII MANLIBNET Convention. New Delhi, Allied Publishers.
5. Hanumappa, AnilKumar and Murthy, T.A.V (Ed.) (2002). Internet Engineering for Library and Information Centres the conference proceedings of CALIBER 2002 held at Jaipur. Ahmedabad, INFLIBNET (Information and Library Network).
6. Hanumappa, AnilKumar and Sareen, S.B. (Ed.) (1997). National Directory of Entrepreneur Trainer Motivators and Resource Persons. Ahmedabad, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India.
Papers in books:
1. Hanumappa, AnilKumar (2014): Return on Investment (ROI) from a Business School Library: An Indian Perspective, in Business School Libraries in the 21st Century, edited by Wales, Tim. Surrey: Ashgate, 65-84.
2. Hanumappa, AnilKumar and Dora, Mallikarjun (2012). Exploring author networks: a bibliometric and social network analysis of MANLIBNET conferences, in Creating wisdom and knowledge through shared learning: role of librarians and information managers, edited by Pervez, Akhtar et al. Conference papers of MANLIBNET 2012. New Delhi: MANLIBNET.
3. Hanumappa, Anil Kumar (2011). Vikram Sarabhai Library: Connecting to the Information World, in Nurturing Institutional Excellence: Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. Edited by V.S. Chand and T.V. Rao. New Delhi: MacMillan Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
4. Hanumappa, Anil Kumar (2011). Return on Investment (ROI) from libraries in Towards Building a knowledge Society: Library as catalyst for knowledge discovery and management edited by Arora, Jagdish, et al. Proceedings of VIII International CALIBER. Ahmedabad: INFLIBNET.
5. Hanumappa, Anil Kumar and Shastri, Monita (2006). Trends in Library Security: A study of existing technologies in Technology and Management Trends: Perspectives and opportunities for library professionals, proceedings of the VIII MANLIBNET Convention. New Delhi: Allied Publishers, 2006.
6. Hanumappa, Anil Kumar (2005). Management of Libraries in the Knowledge Era: Beyond Frontiers of traditional librarianship: A case of Library Resource Center in Library Management: Trends and Opportunities. Edited by: Dr. Roshan Lal Raina, Dr. Dinesh K Gupta and Dr. Ramesh C. Gaur. New Delhi, Excel Books.
In addition to these books and he has papers in national and international conferences to his credit.