Marketing Tools for Digital Media and Platforms
|Start Date:||Sep 19, 2022||End Date:||Sep 23, 2022|
|Last Date for Application:||September 5, 2022||Last Date for Early Bird:||August 29, 2022|
|Early Bird Fee:||
Digital and social media marketing has evolved over the years and has become an integral part of any business. With increasing number of consumers using internet connected devices, digital marketing is allowing companies to easily and effectively reach, engage and convert them. There is a massive demand for trained digital marketers with good skills and experience. This programme is positioned for executives/entrepreneurs who are looking to build a career in the digital marketing domain. The programme will provide participants a detailed learning experience to acquire those skills while they attend sessions by expert faculty and a mix of best pedagogies, including learning content, case studies, exercises and data analysis. The programme will help the participants to prepare themselves to create and lead the execution of digital and social media marketing campaigns for their organizations. It will also help them understand how to integrate the multiple functions of digital marketing and use them to launch, multi-channel, multi-media campaigns. Attending this programme will help them fast-track their career in digital marketing.
For more information or any questions, contact Ifat Sheikh: firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 70690 29949
The objective of the programme is to use different pedagogical methodologies, such as case study discussion, presentations, lectures and application of frameworks to:
1. Provide participants the knowledge about emerging digital technologies and learning about their importance for marketing success.
2. Enable participants get an in-depth understanding of digital marketing sub-disciplines, including inbound marketing, paid advertising, social media marketing, and web analytics.
3. Enable them to plan, create, execute, evaluate and improve integrated digital marketing campaigns.
4. Hands-on learning to run digital and social media advertising campaigns, working with diverse data to improve campaign performances, etc.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing: Models and Strategy Frameworks
- Inbound Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- Digital Metrics
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Analytics
- AI and Advertising
- Brand Management and AI
- Affiliate Marketing
- A/B Testing
- Email Marketing
- Freemium Marketing
- Bidding Strategy
- Web Analytics
- Latest Trends in Digital Marketing
There will be a team of IIMA faculty members and industry experts who will teach in this programme.
The primary pedagogical tool will be case studies. The programme would be a mix of other methods as well, such as:
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Presentations in class
- Brief hands-on on topics, such as social media marketing, digital advertising and analytics
The programme would be of interest to mid to senior level managers who are involved in designing and implementing digital strategies in their organisations. Managers, entrepreneurs and consultants from a non-marketing background, with a role in harnessing digital media or digital outreach for organisational growth, would also find the programme relevant.
Those who are aspiring to become digital marketers, or those who have experience of working with traditional marketing tools and are looking to switch to digital professional roles will also benefit from this course.
Organisations will benefit more if they sponsor a group of executives for this programme.