Communicating Corporate Reputation
|Start Date:||Nov 14, 2022||End Date:||Nov 17, 2022|
|Last Date for Application:||November 7, 2022||Last Date for Early Bird:||November 4, 2022|
|Early Bird Fee:||
Almost 10 to 15 years ago the concept of reputation management forayed in the Indian business landscape. Attempts were made by researchers and corporates to understand the nuances that govern corporate reputation. With passage of time the focus of management thinking zeroed in on the attributes of reputation management as leadership, product and service, innovation, corporate stewardship, workplace culture. Researchers asserted that the bottom line of the company is directly proportional to the reputation a company enjoys in the market. Small wonder then that there developed a need to study reputation and build techniques to project the same positively. Other compelling factors as changing communication patterns, stakeholder expectations and demand for transparency, authenticity and openness underscored the importance of reputation management. Compounding was the fact that with digitization of communication and the “always on” environment, reputation management had become dynamic and volatile and at the same time susceptible to trust deficit. Further, changed stakeholder expectations, demand for innovation and corporate stewardship were at an all-time high.
In these trying times, how do organizations build and develop perceptions, address stakeholder concerns, and manage trust deficit? There is a compelling need to address associated challenges of managing changed and changing expectations and demands.
This programme, Communicating Corporate Reputation, the first of its kind in the Indian context, addresses questions related to reputation management with specific focus on building and communicating the same.
For more information or any questions, contact Namrata Kansara: email@example.com | +91 99090 38772
• To examine drivers of reputation
• To generate value of corporate reputation engagement to C-suite
• To align strategy with resources, capabilities, constraints
- Building a Narrative
- Communicating CSR
- Communicating with Investors
- Crisis Communication
- Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Managing Internal Stakeholders
- Media Communication
- Understand drivers of reputation.
- Learn techniques for building and managing reputation.
- Build on framing techniques for communicating reputation.
- Evaluate frameworks for building reputation.
- Understand strategic objectives of building reputation.
- C-Suite Executives
- Strategy Heads
- PR Professionals
- Corporate Communications – Head
- Company Secretary