In the current economy, organizations are facing rapid changes in the business environment. Technological innovations, wide fluctuations in economic conditions, political changes across the globe and changing social norms make it essential for organizations to look at their Human Resource Management practices differently. It is increasingly important for Human Resource Managers to find ways to create a sustainable source of competitive advantage through the engagement of talented people. Such sustainable advantage will enable the organization to not only to respond effectively to competition but also to the dynamism in the business environment. With this perspective, IIM Ahmedabad is happy to offer its fifth offering on Strategic Human Resource Management.
For more information or any questions, contact Sujit Nair: firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 70690 74810
• To help participants appreciate the significance of human resource management as a strategic tool in organizations.
• To develop the capability to understand strategic HR issues in organizations and thus enable the participants to make appropriate choices in a dynamic business environment.
• To enable participants to create sustainable sources of competitive advantage in organizations through the application of concepts
of strategic human resource management.
• Designing Human Resource Systems for Sustained Competitive Advantage
• Managing in High Growth Industries: Strategic HR Issues
• Managing in Mature Industries: Strategic HR Issues
• Managing in Declining Industries: Strategic HR Issues
• Managing Professionals: Strategic Challenges
• Managing Sales Teams for Competitive Advantage
• Managing Workers and IR: Strategic Issues
• Strategic HR Diagnosis
• Corporate Strategy and HRM
• Managing International Business: Strategic HR Issues
• HRM in M&A: Strategic Issues
• CEOs, heads of HR and Strategic Management
• Those who are involved in strategic planning and implementation
• Those who are responsible for designing and implementing organizational structure and human resource management systems