This programme provides an opportunity to understand and examine the various strategies that organisations adopt to achieve sustainable and profitable growth in a competitive environment. Any growth strategy is an exercise in setting aspirations, sensemaking of environment, understanding dilemmas, driving results, and providing leadership. This programme delineates frameworks and concepts that are helpful in thinking through the growth dilemmas. It identifies and discusses issues in sustaining the growth momentum.
For more details, please contact our Programme Coordinator:
Mr. Sanjit Nair: email@example.com,+91 70690 74822
• Think strategically about future
• Explore issues in taking charge and leading growth
• Articulate and help think through the growth dilemmas
• Identify and evaluate growth options
• Discuss the frameworks, models and principles of sustainable growth
• Provide a platform for sharing experiences in formulating and implementing growth strategies
The programme would cover the following aspects of strategies for growth:
• Long-term visioning for strategic planning
• Sense making of VUCA/turbulent environment
• Designing business models
• Digital strategy
Modes of Growth
• Challenges and opportunities in Internationalization
• Identifying Diversification possibilities
• Innovation as a source of exponential growth
• Strategic alliances and joint ventures
• Mergers and acquisitions
Strategic Leadership for Driving Results
• Aligning organisation with strategy
• Regulatory strategy and working with government
• Managing a large conglomerate
The programme is meant for Owners, Directors, CEOs, CXOs, Presidents, Vice-Presidents, and General Managers of large and medium-sized organizations. This program demands high degree of involvement. Sessions are interactive and therefore class size would be restricted to 60.
The programme will be delivered online over the Zoom platform. Faculty will cover a theme and discuss a business case over two sessions. Each session will be of 75 minutes. Participants will have to submit a one page writeup on their organization's growth dilemma.
Participants will be divided into groups. They are expected to use break-out sessions for pre-class case preparation and discussion. The programme will conclude with a capstone exercise wherein participant groups will have to present their analysis of an integrative case.