Organisations are essentially groups of individuals constructed to strive for specific goals. The success and growth of organisations depend significantly on the individual's ability to work well at interpersonal level as well as in and with groups. Even the individual's success and growth in organisations depend significantly on his/ her ability to work well with others.
The importance of team work has been recognised since long. However, the challenges faced by organisations in recent times have made it imperative to understand the conditions that make interactions between individuals and groups effective and to develop teams which are extremely important and critical.
The main objective of the programme is to enable the participants to enhance their personal, interpersonal, and group effectiveness. Specifically, the programme is designed to help the participants in:
• Understanding the importance and process of working together
• Developing a good insight into the behavioural dynamics of self and others
• Sharpening skills to work well as members of a team as also leaders
The following main issues will be covered in the programme:
• Identification of and ways to work through personal obstacles
• Trust building
• Effective leadership and subordinacy
• Building effective teams
• Building a team culture
• Organisational success through personal effectiveness and teamwork
Middle and senior level managers belonging to public and private sector organisations, services sector, and public utilities will find this programme extremely useful. Especially, managers from organisations and corporations with high emphasis on people/ group driven activities will find this programme very useful.