The purpose of this programme is to demonstrate the impact of flawless, rapid execution of strategy in the context of varied organisations (profit, not for profit, small and medium and social organisations). Usually, the senior management team, including the board of directors pay a great deal of attention to conceptualise and formulate the strategy of the organisation. Often, the execution is left to the CEO, who in turn empowers a designated team. The effectiveness and speed of execution are influenced by the competency of the team, their motivation, incentives offered and the involvement of the top management (hand-holding, intensity, and passion). A good discipline of execution is a source of unique advantage to differentiate the organisation in terms of its performance and impact. Flawless execution of strategy with adequate sensitivity to people related issues help the organisation to realise its potential.
This 3-day executive programme is conceived and designed with the objective of providing a forum to exchange challenges in execution and appreciate the relevance of execution as a source of competitive advantage.
• Business Strategy Implementation
• Balancing Stake-holders’ Perspective
• Enabling Role of Leadership
• The Role and Relevance of Organisational Teams
• Managing Change
• Illustrations of Excellence in Execution
• Execution as a Project Management
• Institutionalising Execution
• Senior management reporting to the board
• Business unit heads
• Chief executives of profit centers
• Owner managers
• Trustees of NGOs