Fintech: Business Models, Marketing, Strategy and Tactics
|Start Date:||Feb 13, 2023||End Date:||Feb 17, 2023|
|Last Date for Application:||January 30, 2023||Last Date for Early Bird:||January 23, 2023|
|Early Bird Fee:||
India is one of the fastest emerging FinTech markets, with the highest FinTech adoption rate of 87%, as against the global average of 64%. Currently, the Indian FinTech market is valued at $31 billion, which is expected to rise to $84 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 22%.
FinTech is paving the way for the future of the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance) industry by creating new possibilities to improve work efficiency and enrich customer service. For this, there is a strong leaning over the digital payments, digital lending, crowd funding, data analytics, Artificial Intelligence, blockchain based services, distributed ledger technology (DLT), robotic process automation, RegTech and SupTech and other related services. To meet more market and consumer demands, the adoption of technology is only increasing, which in turn is speeding up digitisation for the banking and finance sectors. COVID-19 outbreak too has had an enduring impact on the usage of these services. Simultaneously, the tech trends are also setting up a centre stage for FinTech companies to take care of the transaction value size, technological advancements and also security advantage.
This programme will cover FinTech, or specifically the disruption in financial services and the financial ecosystem caused by technology. It will examine how the advances and changes in technology can be harnessed and adopted to create new business paradigms for the financial industry. We will look at the implications of these changes to the regulatory environment, consumer protection and industry stability. These issues will be looked at from the perspective of the key actors of the industry – the financial institutions (including start-ups), the consumers (with a focus on the retail consumer) and the regulators.
The programme has an integrative content and addresses multifunctional business management thinking in dealing with the emerging digital and increasingly blurred financial services landscape. It will prepare the participant to be a transformation agent in financial services ecosystem - both in leading disruption and reacting to disruption through technology.
For more information or any questions, contact Namrata Kansara: email@example.com | +91 99090 38772
1. Disruption versus change
2. FinTech disruption 2022: Map of the regulatory, technology and adoption landscape in US, Europe, Asia, China & Africa
3. Actors in financial services: Traditional and new. The blurring of boundaries - traditional financial services firms, FinTechs and techfins
4. Disruption in CX: Design, UX, language, smart devices & apps, location
5. Disruption in infrastructure: The India Stack and how to leverage it; ONDC - Opportunities
6. Cybersecurity and risks from emerging technologies - navigating the risks for business success
7. Disruptive technologies: Cloud, AI/ML, blockchain and data analytics
8. The Regulatory Cycle: How FinTech has disrupted the regulatory mindset. How regulators are reacting and the implications for the future regulatory landscape in India.
9. The opportunities created with the blurring of business boundaries: A business model for digital financial services
10. Strategy and tactics to compete and win in financial services; go to market approaches
11. Consumer inclusion and protection versus Systemic risk mitigation
- Get a head start on FinTech, and understand the emerging trends and opportunities in the FinTech landscape.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding around the disruption in the space, and its impact in the financial industry caused by the FinTech tsunami.
- Build on agile strategies for dealing with the disruption, including how to disrupt and how to respond to disruption.
- Develop insights into the link between technology, regulation and consumer adoption in an increasingly digitalized world.
- Learn tools and frameworks to anticipate and participate in a consumer digital franchise of the future with a FinTech focus.
This programme is aimed at those who are already involved in or leading initiatives in FinTech in banks, NBFCs, insurance firms, mutual funds and investment advisories and FinTech firms. FinTech start-ups may also find the framework useful to learn concepts to accelerate their growth and ecosystem integration/ consumer adoption. Ideally you are a FinTech leader or CXO or function head with a role related to technology, or with the business roll out of FinTech applications and/ or with the marketing of FinTech services and/ or with the development of strategies for FinTech.