|Start Date:||Feb 6, 2023||End Date:||Feb 11, 2023|
|Last Date for Application:||January 23, 2023||Last Date for Early Bird:||January 16, 2023|
|Early Bird Fee:||
Business-to-business (B2B) marketing strategies are essential for encouraging innovation, increasing sales revenue, assisting in marketing penetration and aiding in market entry for any organisation. B2B marketing strategies provide a framework for analysing an organisation's strategies, identifying synergies with various stakeholders, and building and leveraging a company's core competencies using the relationship marketing approach.
Given the complex nature of B2B transactions, managers need to understand, learn and adapt, to combat the challenges faced by businesses today. In order to do so, managers need to have a comprehensive understanding of various issues such as: understanding organisational needs, segmenting and targeting markets, leveraging marketing channels for competitive advantage, focussing on efficiency and effectiveness, and augmenting sales performance, among other things.
This programme will offer marketing concepts and tools for segmentation, targeting, positioning, market entry, branding, marketing communication and managing alliances in a B2B context. Additionally, the programme will offer insights into contemporary issues like social network management, handling downturns and managing change.
For more information or any questions, contact Sanjana Sukumar: email@example.com | +91 70690 07351
- Understanding the B2B marketing process: Anticipating needs
- Market research in the B2B context
- Prospecting, targeting and segmentation in the B2B context
- Align marketing efforts with organisational goals
- Delivering value in the B2B context: Developing an optimal sales proposition
- Understanding organisational buying behaviour
- Branding in the B2B context
- Managing strategic alliances
- Designing and managing marketing channels
- Designing marketing campaigns in the B2B context
- How to handle declining sales: Strategic decision-making in a crisis situation
- Marketing communication in the B2B context
- Social network management in the B2B context
- B2B marketing in an online context
- Market selection, market entry and market exit
- B2B marketing in an international context: Understand and anticipate change
- Expanded analytical capability to capitalise on business opportunities
- Advanced knowledge and skills to compete effectively in the B2B context.
- Increased skill-set in the domain of strategic planning, decision-making, problem-solving and general management.
- Increased self-belief to navigate successfully across clients, partners and colleagues.
- Gain insights into the management of your product portfolio.
- Improved ability to develop and/or strengthen relationships with your customer and supplier.
- Apply industrial-organisational psychology and B2B marketing concepts and tools in a stable as well as a tumultuous environment
This programme is spread over six intensive days. By using relevant case studies, exercises and simulation games, this programme aims to equip managers to confront B2B marketing challenges in an opposite manner.
- Existing and potential mid-to-senior level managers who want to enhance their proficiency in B2B Marketing.
- Managers who wish to develop, augment, and/or ameliorate their managerial ability to plan, prepare and operate tactically in the B2B marketing domain.
- Managers who are keen to strengthen their analytical and decision-making skills in the B2B domain by obtaining a broad understanding of key marketing and management concepts and practices.