HR Auditing-Preparing the Ground for Strategic HRM
|Start Date:||Feb 2, 2023||End Date:||Feb 4, 2023|
|Last Date for Application:||January 19, 2023||Last Date for Early Bird:||January 12, 2023|
|Early Bird Fee:||
Do you have the right questions to seek answers for aligning HR and your organisation?
Conducting HR audit entails a detailed analysis of HR policies, practices, procedures of the organisation and ascertaining whether it aligns with the organisational strategy and purpose. Further the audit process involves benchmarking the systems against best practices across organisations of similar size and industry. The areas covered under the HR audit include, but not restricted to employee relations, performance management systems, compensation system, record keeping, employee health and safety, legal compliance and so on.
For more information or any questions, contact Sanjay Darshan: firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 70690 74809
In the contemporary business where the role of HRM is considered to be strategic, HR is seen as a business partner, involved in maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the policies and data they identify and use for attaining the optimum potential of their organization.
- Designing and implementing organizational policies and striving towards organizational goals.
- Assess and demonstrate the impact of HR policies and practices on the organization.
- Transforming the HR systems and processes to enhance the alignment between HR systems and the organization.
- To identify the strengths and the weaknesses in the HR systems and pave the way for potential improvement in design and implementation of HR systems.
HR as investment centre
Multiple approaches to HR Audit and its organizational implications
Understanding the Audit process
Posing the right questions
Auditing Performance Management System
Data collection- The role of Qualitative and Quantitative data
Data analysis- Qualitative and Quantitative methods
- The programme will develop capabilities of the participants to conduct an in-depth audit of HR systems in their organisations by providing detailed inputs on the process of HR audit through case studies.
- Design and implement the HR processes smoothly in order to take efficient decisions.
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, and officers in the functions of human resources. Professionals interested in learning and applying audit exercises for their organization can also apply.