Strategic Human Resource Management
|Start Date:||Sep 18, 2023||End Date:||Sep 23, 2023|
|Last Date for Application:||September 4, 2023||Last Date for Early Bird:||August 28, 2023|
|Early Bird Fee:||
In the current economy, organisations are facing rapid changes in the business environment. Technological innovations, wide fluctuations in economic conditions, political changes across the globe and changing social norms make it essential for organisations to look at their Human Resource Management practices differently. It is increasingly important for Human Resource Managers to find ways to create a sustainable source of competitive advantage through the engagement of talented people. Such sustainable advantage will enable the organisation to not only to respond effectively to competition but also to the dynamism in the business environment. With this perspective, IIM Ahmedabad is happy to offer its seventh offering on Strategic Human Resource Management.
- Designing Human Resource Systems for Sustained Competitive Advantage
- Managing in High Growth Industries: Strategic HR Issues
- Managing in Mature Industries: Strategic HR Issues
- Managing in Declining Industries: Strategic HR Issues
- Managing Professionals: Strategic Challenges
- Managing Sales Teams for Competitive Advantage
- Managing Workers and IR: Strategic Issues
- Strategic HR Diagnosis
- Corporate Strategy and HRM
- Managing International Business: Strategic HR Issues
- HRM in M&A: Strategic Issues
- Managing Technology Platforms: Strategic HR Agenda
- Flexi Working: Strategic HR Agenda
- Explore the significance of human resource management as a strategic tool in organisations.
- Develop the capability to understand strategic HR issues in organisations and thus enable the participants to make appropriate choices in a dynamic business environment.
- Build on skills to create sustainable sources of competitive advantage in organisations through the application of concepts of strategic human resource management.
The programme will be primarily case-based with some background readings for the assigned case. Participants will receive the cases in advance to come prepared for the programme.
- CEOs, heads of HR and Strategic Management
- Those who are involved in strategic planning and implementation
- Those who are responsible for designing and implementing organisational structure and human resource management systems