|Start Date:||Aug 28, 2023||End Date:||Aug 30, 2023|
|Last Date for Application:||August 14, 2023||Last Date for Early Bird:||August 7, 2023|
|Early Bird Fee:||
The role of strategist is not just to formulate strong strategies but also to convert it into results through effective implementation. The growing importance of strategy implementation can be judged by the fact that top managers attribute organisation's ability to deliver superior and sustainable performance to superior execution. Even entrepreneurs are increasingly being evaluated not just on ideas but for their ability to scale up pilot projects. This programme provides an opportunity to understand and examine the various insights, context, and tools that managers/policy makers/entrepreneurs can employ to implement key strategic initiatives. Participants will learn that strategy implementation architecture spans across top management, middle management, and operational staff. Through case discussion and role plays, participants would learn how organisational structure, people, leadership, processes, and monitoring systems are to be aligned with strategy to guide effective implementation.
For more information or any questions, contact Mustafa Burhani : email@example.com | +91 87588 00387
• Delineate the strategy formulation process.
• Explore role of middle managers in strategy implementation.
• Evaluate alignment between organizational structure and implementation.
• Design systems for monitoring execution.
• Provide a platform for sharing experiences in implementing growth strategies in different contexts.
The programme would cover the following aspects of Strategy Implementation:
Strategy Formulation Process
• Influence of key stakeholders on strategy formulation
• Strategic leadership
• Relevance of organization capabilities for Implementation
Role of Middle Managers in Strategy Implementation
• Balance Scorecard
• Top-down and Bottoms-up strategy formulation
• Communicating strategy
Building Committed Teams
• Right Team configuration
• Inspirational (affective) leadership
• Negotiation in problem solving
Organizing for Implementation
• Change management
• Influencing tactics
• Organization Structure
Management Control Systems
• Dashboards for performance management system
• Resource allocation
• Finance versus operational control systems
• Role of vision & mission: purposeful organization
• Pervasive commitment
• 7S framework
Implementation Illustration: Contextual Intelligence
• Innovation: Technology adoption
• Internationalization: Overcoming liability of newness
The programme would use a mix of pedagogies like case method, panel discussion, role play and simulation and presentations.
The programme is meant for:
• Entrepreneurs - who want to convert ideas into results.
• Managers and policy makers - who are entrusted with the task of rolling out key strategic initiatives.
• Consultants - who work with clients to implement recommendations.