Influencer Marketing: Understanding the Art and Science
|Start Date:||Jul 24, 2023||End Date:||Jul 28, 2023|
|Last Date for Application:||July 10, 2023||Last Date for Early Bird:||July 3, 2023|
|Early Bird Fee:||
Despite a heavy barrage of advertising, most consumers declare that their purchases are most influenced by the experiences, advice, and recommendations of others and not necessarily by marketers. Thus, interpersonal communication between and among consumers serves as a potent path for influence. By 2022, marketing managers are expected to spend $15 billion on influencer marketing, a marketing technique in which companies partner with people with specialized knowledge, expertise, authority, social position, and/or personal relationships with customers. Marketing teams co-produce marketing messages with these individuals to promote their brands. Our programme intends to shed light on this process. We will help executives:
- Understand and utilize influencer marketing techniques.
- Choose the right influencers.
- Measure the effectiveness and return-on-investment of influencer marketing.
- Integrate influencer marketing programme with other channels of communication
For more information or any questions, contact Ms. Vidya Kadamberi: firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 70690 74821
We intend to train marketers to become better decision-makers by:
- Discussing the various roles that influencers play for marketers.
- Categorizing different types of influencers and understanding when to use whom.
- Explaining the social-psychological processes that make interpersonal influence work.
- Providing guidelines on how to identify people with influence that maybe suitable for your brand.
- Discussing the opportunities and challenges related to measuring influencers' performance and assessing the costs and return-on-investment of influencer marketing programs.
The programme consists of four modules:
Module 1: Understanding Influencer Marketing
- What is Influencer Marketing?
- Who are influencers and what are the types of influencers?
- Gains of running an influencer campaign
- Influencer marketing for different product types (B2C, D2C, B2B, Government)
Module 2: Running a Campaign
- Designing and executing an influencer campaign
- Influencer campaign as part of integrated marketing communication strategy
- Following ASCI mandated rules and regulations
- Conveying credible messages and maintaining brand authenticity
Module 3: AI and Influencer Marketing
- Machine Learning and Influencer Marketing
- Influencers in social networks
- Computer Vision, Deep learning, and Influencer Marketing
Module 4: ROI, Risks and Limitations of Influencer Marketing
- The key metrics involved in assessing an influencer marketing strategy
- How to measure the marketing effectiveness of influencers?
- Risks and limitations of influencer marketing
We will draw on a mix of research findings, cases, and hands-on exercises to deliver the course.
The course is for entry and mid-level marketing managers and entrepreneurs who are either leveraging influencers for their marketing or wish to use influencer marketing in the future.
Prior marketing experience is not needed.