Leading Digital Transformation
|Start Date:||Jun 26, 2023||End Date:||Jun 30, 2023|
|Last Date for Application:||June 12, 2023||Last Date for Early Bird:||June 5, 2023|
|Early Bird Fee:||
Research studies have shown that in spite of huge investments and resource planning, about 84% digital transformation projects fall short of their goals. This can be attributed to a plenty of focus on IT and infrastructure, and a lack of strategy to manage digital transformation, thus failing to create new value for business.
The rapid and supposedly ‘disruptive’ digital transformation, accentuated by the current pandemic, entails that leaders should rework their strategy for the digital era, nurturing digital maturity. While some believe that the process of reorientation should focus on the disruption and ‘what’s new’, other scholars believe that it is a time to revisit basics—Should we focus on rewriting the book or focus on essentials?
For more information or any questions, contact Krishna Dhamecha: email@example.com, +91 70690 29947
This programme focuses on leading the digital transformation in organisations. The programme draws from a wide variety of perspectives, such as strategic management perspectives, organisational change management and human-technology interface. The programme will provide participants insights about overcoming the challenges involved in digital transformation and in turn explore how digital transformation can create value for the customers. The programme is designed to equip the participants to:
- Acquire understanding on how to develop, embrace and lead digital transformation.
- Define and manage organisational digital capabilities.
- Leverage data, processes and competitive insights for digital strategy formulation and implementation.
- Learn the use of digitization from change management perspectives.
- Develop strategic view to align technology and people to digital innovation and disruption.
- Manage a high-performing team during digital transformation and enhance sustainability.
- Leading digital transformation
- Digital transformation of an organisation: Change management perspective
- Reconciling direction setting and agility for digital transformation: Charting the digital strategy
- Aligning structures for digital transformation
- Digital ready HR: Aligning people and processes
- Human dimension of digital transformation
- Digital transformation under constraints
The programme will involve simulation and case-based teaching extensively. This will be supplemented by group work and assignments.
The programme is designed for managers and leaders who are interested or are in the process of implementing digital transformation in their organisations. Mid to senior level managers and entrepreneurs who aspire to drive digital transformation through innovation and disruption will find this programme useful. Participants may be digital head, head of functional or business units, and HR or strategy head from all industries.