Senior Management Programme-Blended Learning - Batch: 11 (SMP-BL11)
IIMA's Senior Management Programme equips bright individuals with General Management perspectives and thinking skills. It delivers a high value through a blend of intensive and on Campus learning and immersive High-definition Visual Communication with Virtual Classroom interactions. The programme covers functional areas of management, its source disciplines and builds on the experience of the participants, helping them understand the underlying concepts, paradigms and theories of management. The programme builds on the experience of participants who could not find time, due to their personal and career commitments early on, to undergo a top-notch programme in management, but who have been learning and adding to their skills and competencies while working. It helps the participants understand how various management functions contribute to effective leadership, decision making, strategy, and organization of the business. Taking high quality experience as given, the programme creates an environment in which participants learn from each other as well.
Course Duration: Spread over one (1) year
Mode of Delivery: Online classrooms at VCNow centres and campus modules at IIM Ahmedabad
Frequency: Once a week
Class Schedule: Every Saturday 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
IIM Ahmedabad shall carry out the examination and evaluation required for certification. For More Information, please refer the brochure.
Evaluation by: IIM Ahmedabad
Evaluation Mode: Evaluation may also include one or more of the following:
Online Assessment/Case Study, Discussions/Quiz/Assignments/Offline Assessment (Paper-pencil test)/Class Participation. The final decision on evaluation methods rests with the course faculty and may change without prior intimation.
At the end of the Programme, eligible participants will receive a Certificate of Completion (CoC) of the Programme from IIM Ahmedabad subject to the assessment and fulfilment of attaining overall 80% attendance.
IIMA Alumni Status: Alumni status can be awarded subject to fulfilling evaluation criteria and all the terms and conditions of the programme.
Selection: Selections will be based on evaluation of individual profile & Statement of Purpose (SoP)
Service Provider: VCNow
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply using the application link:
Or call on Mobile: +91 7428290700 for assistance.
Contact details (from IIMA): Phone: +91-79-7152 6300; or write to email@example.com
- To equip experienced managers with proven leader- ship, with the concepts, paradigms, and underlying management theories that are critical for senior-level positions.
- To develop perspective required to lead high perform- ing organizations and to take strategic decisions such as formulating new strategies, organizational design and change management, driving results, mergers and acquisitions, operational excellence, sustainability, managing interfaces with the public, media and government.
- To prepare visionary leaders who are able to anticipate the future and guide their organizations to high-growth paths.
- Accounting and Financial Analysis, Costing, Management Control Systems
- Business and Law
- Financial Markets and Risk
- Corporate Governance, Ethics and CSR
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Digital Business, Marketing and AIML
- Operations and Supply Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Risk & Quality Management
- Analytics for Business
The pedagogy will be highly interactive. It will leverage use of technology. It will consist of a judicious blend of lectures, real life case studies, quizzes and assignments.
Working professionals/self-employed (Graduates) with minimum work experience of 10 years, and who have done well and now aspire to take a leap and lead the next level of senior management functions
Participants would be selected on the basis of assessment of their work experience, academic background and motivation to do the programme as demonstrated in the application form.